What We Do…
Design – Build – Maintain
JL Landscape offers a variety of services to help you through the process of designing and building a landscape to fit your needs. Landscaping services we offer include: Landscape Design and Consultation, Hardscape Installation, Softscape Installation and Maintenance Services. These Landscape services are available to both residential and commercial clients.
Landscape Design and Consultation
Outdoor solutions should always begin with a proper landscape design. A skilled landscape designer can maximize the function and aesthetic appeal of your outdoor space.
- Professional consultations to asses and advise your landscape needs
- Hand drawn concepts
- Computer generated designs to scale
Softscapes are the color pallet of your landscape. They provide a wide array of color, texture and seasonal interest. Softscapes provide a smooth “soft” transition from the hard architectural lines of buildings, decks, and other elements.
- Sod and seed lawns
- Various sized caliper tree planting
- Perennial, shrub and annual planting
Hardscapes can serve several purposes in a landscape. Besides providing structure, texture and contrast, they can transform unusable spaces into functional areas, retain or transition grades and create three dimensional living spaces. Products we use are made from precast concrete products or natural occurring elements such as flagstone, granite and native rocks and boulders.
- Paver, brick and natural patios and walkways
- Natural and precast wall solutions
- Steps and landings
- Paver driveways
- Aquatic ponds and water features
- Outdoor kitchens and living spaces
- Fire pits
- Stone veneer
Proper maintenance of a landscape should include a program to identify and remove any unwanted elements. These elements include but are not limited to: weeds, pests, and diseases. Proper pruning, deadheading and fertilization should also be include in a maintenance program to insure the growth and health of a landscape. Residential and commercial maintenance programs can be tailored from our list of services to best fit your needs.
- Seasonal leaf clean up and removal
- Dead heading perennials and annuals
- Proper watering and fertilizing of plants, trees and shrubs
- Fallen tree/limb removal/stump removal
- Weed maintenance
- Trash and debris cleanup
- Fresh mulch and edging
- Tree and shrub pruning (utilizing proper industry techniques)
- Snow and ice management